Saturday, May 5, 2018

May 5, 2018

Memories from Today:

I slept in until 10:30. I must have needed some extra rest from my travels. 

I had breakfast and then grandma and I went to a rummage sale and two garage sales. After going back home for lunch grandma and I went to Chuck E Cheese. It was very busy but grandma and I had a lot of fun. We also stopped to go to PetSmart but there was a Justice. Grandma and I “had” to go to Justice. I found a beautiful bathing suit.

I talked to momma on the way back to grandma’s house. At the house we rested for a while, watched a muddy horse race and then grandma and I went to the grocery store. I was a big helper.

After dinner and a “float” for dessert grandma and I played a new game “Sequence” that I got at the rummage sale. I beat her. We played a match game and it was time for medicine and bed. I can’t wait to see my dad and my mom tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment