Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Not a very eventful morning. Momma took me to school, and then I hung out at her school at the end of the day. I must have been hungry since I kept bumming snacks from mommy's coworkers. I even got a popsicle from the school store. I even worked on my music quiz with mommy.

·Daddy picked me up from mommy's school because she had an athletic banquet to attend. We grabbed drinks and a pizza and went to the park. I got to play with a lot of kids, but I didn't find any rocks. I did practice on the monkey bars.

·At church, I played with the other girls. We shot each other with my waterguns. We also played a little soccer. It was a lot of fun.

·At home, I took a shower. Then I had a bed time snack while daddy read Harry Potter. It is becoming really  interesting.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment