Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 20, 2018

Memories from Today:

Decided to be a little lazy this morning and hang out at home and watch tv until Mommy was ready for church.   Daddy went to Sunday School without us.  We made it for the 11am service.

Ate Wendy's (and Frostys) after church.  Daddy had a performance, so Mommy and I came home and worked more on our painted rocks.   My neighbor friend knocked on the door,  wanting to play, so I spent a couple of hours playing in the yard with him.  We even got out the water guns!

Mommy and I picked up dinner and ate a picnic at the park.   We hid a few rocks and found even more!  I think we were following a family that was hiding them.  I gabe a couple of rocks away to others and re-hid a few before heading home.

I showered and then Mommy read me some more Harry Potter... it is getting so interesting... it is hard to stop reading to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment