Saturday, May 26, 2018

May 26, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early.  Daddy took me to Hagerstown where we went hit a few yard sales, did a little shopping, and ate breakfast at ihop.  I ended up getting Daddy to buy me 10 Rainbow Magic books!  I was so excited!!!

After a brief rest at home, we all went to God in the Park.  There were all sorts of animals to see and pet, music to listen to, and kids to play with.  I wish I could have gone swimming, but Mommy and Daddy say the water is too cold right now.  Boo!

I got a milkshake then came home and we all watched The Greatest Showman.  It was great!!!  I even showed Mommy how to make top hats like the characters wore in the movie. 

After dinner, Daddy and I took Indy for a walk then came home and ate watermelon.... yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment