Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 12, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up in our third floor bedroom next to Mommy.  This house is so cool!  I slept great!

Grandma fixed all of us breakfast and then we got ready and headed to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Before we left the house, we stopped by the house next door since they were having a yard sale...  I had to model the sunglasses and hat for Sherry!  She loved it!  She ended up buying the glasses to wear to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  I wasn't quite so sure about it at first, but ended up liking it after seeing the "cool stuff" (Katy Perry's dress, Taylor Swift's dress and microphone, etc.).  Mommy tried teaching me about some of the other people and why their items were important, but I wasn't too impressed.  I did enjoy watching a couple of the videos and listening to songs on the small tvs (with headphones) throughout the museum.  Grandpa bought me a small pin to wear to remember the trip.  Next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a very cool science museum.  Though we didn't get to visit the main part of the museum, we were able to walk by a few activities that I got to do as we passed by.  It was cool!

Back at the house, we ate dinner, played a game, and relaxed for the evening. We celebrated Uncle Bill's upcoming 80th birthday by surprising him with a cake.  I loved helping to decorate for the "party."





















No comments:

Post a Comment