Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 16, 2018

Memories from Today:

Took a donut and iced tea to school this morning... It was that kinda day.

School was fun,  but I wad more excited to see Lily and Addy after school at Mommy's school.  We got to run around for a few minutes, tried out the photo props for tomorrow's STEAM night, and then I helped Mommy get a few things finished before we headed home.

After dinner at home and some funny animal videos, it was time to head to church.  I love running around with my friends while the adults have their meetings on Wednesday, but sometimes we fight like sisters. 

We ended the night with cereal for my bedtime snack,  Harry Potter,  and quick check of the beanie baby birthday calendar to determine who would be sleeping with me.  I love keepung track of my stuffies!

No comments:

Post a Comment