Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 13, 2018

Memories from Today:

Decided to roll all over and kick Mommy a lot during the middle of the night.  I don't remember any of it, but Mommy sure did!

After breakfast at the house, Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa and I headed to the aquarium.  The others went to the NFL Hall of Fame, but we decided the aquarium would be of more interest to me.  It was super cool, though I was quite nervous about seeing the sharks.  I ended up LOVING them!!!  We got some super cool pictures with the sharks and other animals.  Mommy seemed a little disappointed that I didn't want to touch the tortoises (all had very cool names...  Tortellini, Bowser, etc.) or sting rays.  It didn't keep Mommy from touching them all!

After the aquarium, we went to see some extended family members.  It was fun!  I ate so much fruit, Mommy thought I would get sick...  she said I'm Popaw's girl!

Back at the house, we ate dinner, relaxed, and even played a few heated games of Uno before bed.  It was so much fun!
























No comments:

Post a Comment