Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 22, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another sleepy morning and wasn't happy with the leggings Mommy had picked out for me to wear... I had to wear shorts and my super cute sciency shirt!!! 

School was nice!  We had a substitute teacher who was very nice.  Gym class was fun!

After school was amazing!!! I got lots of playtime at Mommy's school with my friend Maggie and her friend. We were being sneaky,  but Mommy said we weren't very good at it.  I love playing with friends and being the hostess (finding snacks and drinks for them).

We ran home long enough to eat dinner with Daddy and then headed to church. There we designed our own games that we will get to play next week. My first design was for an obstacle-like game similar to ninja warrior. My second game was the game where you try to decorate everyone like a hot dog,  covering them in ketchup and mustard (or paint). Were played it previously at family camp... Daddy knew all about it.

Mommy and I stopped at the park on the way home... even found one rock.  We got home just in time for bedtime snack and Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment