Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 15, 2018

Memories from Today:

Back to school today after a long, busy weekend.  This morning was rough, but I made it through the day!

Spent a little while with Mommy at her school, helping her get a couple things ready for Thursday's STEAM night at her school.  I can't wait!  We stopped and hung up a couple signs at local businesses then stopped and grabbed a quick bite on the way to church.

For our youth meetings, we have been learning how to play games, follow directions, and how to get along with others while playing.   We got to rotate around the room playing games (some old and some new) with the other kids.  It was so much fun!

Mommy and I made a quick stop at the park on the way home,  but it ended up being real quick as the weather started turning bad right after we got there.  At least I got a few minutes of playtime in before heading home.

I rode my scooter a few minutes at home then Mommy and I tried out an experiment for STEAM night... it was cool!  I even rode my scooter down the street to show the neighbors our experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment