Sunday, May 27, 2018

May 27, 2018

Memories from Today:

Early morning, but quickly got ready and went to church with Daddy instead of waiting for Mommy.  Church was a little boring... missed my friends!

After lunch, Mommy and I did a little shopping.   She bought me some shorts, skirts, a game, and shoes at goodwill.  I love that place!

We managed to get about 15 minutes of swimming in at Erin's pool before the storm hit.  I pretended to be scared of the  lightning and the "tornado warning," but ended up playing on the porch during the back-end of the storm.  I ended up shaking like a dog to get someof the rain off of me, hoping Mommy would take a picture.

Mommy and I went to Olive Garden for delicious pasta and  then I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly.

So glad tomorrow is a holiday and there isn't school!

No comments:

Post a Comment