Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018

Memories from Today:

So tired this morning!  I kept falling back asleep... first in my bed, then in Mommy's bed, and finally on the couch.

School was great!  The end is getting closer!  I can't wait until summer break!

I took Lily a slice of apple cinnamon bread for her to try.  I also watched patiently and excitedly as Mrs. Sandy and Mrs. Chaney opened some gifts this morning.  Mrs. Clark loves how kind, thoughtful, and considerate I am to others... so ahead of my age she says!  She even sent Mommy a nice message and two pictures say how fabulous I am.  Mommy is very proud!  My favorite part was playing with the glitter in the card.   It ended up on my head and Mommy even found some on me after school!

After dinner at home, Mommy and I went to church. I had some great one-on-one playtime with Tori which I loved!  I even took my water guns for us to play with.

After snack and Harry Potter, it was bedtime.  Tomorrow will be the last Thursday of this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment