Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2, 2018

Memories from Today:

School was great and today I was dressed for hot weather in my shorts and t-shirt.

After school, I let Mommy wrap up her work for a few minutes and then we headed to the park. I had requested the one by the dog park, so we started there.  We ended up later going to War Memorial since there weren't as many kids to play with.  We found a couple of painted rocks, walked a lot, and found a few girls to play with! 

While the adults had their church meeting, us kids ran and played outside like wild kiddos!  It was fun.

Mommy and I ended the night with ice cream cones, finishing homework, and a game that I made up where we turn off all the lights in the house and pass the flashing ball back and forth.   Mommy and I had fun, but Indy did not... he kept barking at us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment