Thursday, May 24, 2018

May 24, 2018

Memories from Today:

Field Day!!!  Wore my new green Field Day shirt to school today!  It looked like a dress,  but I ended up tying it with a hair tie to keep it pulled up a bit. This morning I was a big help in getting things ready for Mrs. Clark's students for Field Day. I was such a big helper that I was rewarded with a sweet breakfast. 

We did lots of fun thing at school... watched a movie,  played outside (inflatables, water games, races, etc.)  It was so much fun and I got quite wet! 

Got to play with Maggie for a few minutes after school and then came home (after taking a brief nap in the car), ate dinner, and played outside with the neighbor kids. It was awesome!

I feel asleep very quickly tonight.  It was a busy and exhausting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment