Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 11, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Mommy woke me up way to early this morning.  I woke up with a puffy eye and it looks like I'm getting another stye.  Boo!
  • I got dressed and went to Ms. Sierra's while Mommy and Grandma went to her school to do some work.  I played with my "wild Frisbee", rode my bike, played Hello Kitty hopscotch and took a long nap.
  • Grandma picked me up and took me to Mommy's school where I was a big helper pushing the cart, unpacking books, and even coloring a few pages.
  • Mommy surprised me by taking me to Sweet Frog.  We saw my friend Eli and I will see him on Monday at school. 
  • I told Mommy to put this in the blog:  "When we got home we got to play with Addison.  She is my best friend."  It was dark so we didn't get to play outside too long this evening.
  • Before bed, I dipped my finger in the green glitter container and ran around the house saying, "I'M THE GLITTER FAIRY!"



No comments:

Post a Comment