Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another day at school.  I'm so happy!  More time with friends, time to sing songs and play.
  • Mommy picked me up and I couldn't wait to tell her about my day (and couldn't wait to get home to see if my neighbor friend was there). 
  • When we got home, Addison was sitting on our porch.  I was so excited!  We played (and argued like sisters) and played some more.  Mommy isn't sure how she feels about my "sister" arguments.  She likes a little more quiet and peace in the house.
  • After dinner, I went to Ms. Sierra's house for a couple of hours while Mommy and Daddy went to a meeting.  We played my GoldieBlox game and went for a walk, though Ms. Sierra had to run back because it started to rain.  I thought it was funny!
  • After a quick bedtime snack of blackberries and medicine it was bedtime.  Luckily I got to watch a little bit of Peppa Pig, got to play with Littles, and got to help feed the cats before bed.  I also made a "kitten maraca" by putting cat food into a plastic Easter egg.  I thought I was so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment