Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Traveled home from camp.  Slept three different times, only for about a half hour each time.  I was sad to say goodbye to camp and to my new friends and cousins, but glad to be heading home.
  • At home, I found Dave there.  He and Daddy immediately started looking at the house and setting up scaffolding to get ready to paint the house.  Something tells me this is going to be a long week.
  • I got to play with my neighbor friend.  We played and played.  We rode my bike and scooter, played with my hula hoops, played with her bubble blower and my Play-Doh ice cream maker, then played with some toys from camp.  After it got dark, we decided to have a "picnic" (grapes and Capri Suns) on the sidewalk with our flashlights.  It was super fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment