Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up feeling much better.  Couldn't wait to take my temperature to prove to Mommy and Daddy that I was better.
  • Mommy and I "skipped" church since she didn't want me playing in close quarters with all of the kids at church (just in case).
  • We did talk Daddy into taking us to Panera after church.  My appetite still isn't what it was, but I managed to eat half my cup of soup and some bread.
  • I spent the afternoon and evening playing with my neighbor friend.  We played princesses and even got into Mommy's blush.  Daddy said we should fire the person who did our make-up but I'm not sure what that means. 
  • We set up a store on the front porch with my cash register and new shoes and played on the swings in the backyard, all while dressed as princesses. 
  • I ended the night with a wonderfully relaxing (other than showing Daddy my attitude) shower.


Got into Mommy's make-up





No comments:

Post a Comment