Sunday, August 9, 2015

August 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Had a "which dress should I wear today?" debate with Mommy this morning.  We finally chose the teal one even though I was worried it was a little big.  I wore my "heels" and chose to ride my scooter to church even with my bag of toys.  I did look super cute!
  • I drew a rainbow for Ms. Janice and made her a sticker face.  I played with Ms. Sierra and Emily and made sticker faces of our family.
  • After lunch at home, I change clothes and relaxed with Mommy until my friend got home.  We spent the afternoon/evening playing just as we have all week.  We had a few sharing issues when it came to the bicycle, but mostly we got along well.  We spent more time in the pool and bounce house and shared lots of snacks throughout the day.  We were so busy playing, I didn't hardly have time to spend with Grandma who came to visit today.
  • Mommy let us paint on canvas tonight.  I messed mine up a little and got really upset.  It didn't help that I was really tired.  Busy day with no nap = a very tired little girl. 
  • After a snack of grapes from Grandma, it was bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment