Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and found two gold coins beside my bed.  The tooth fairy must have dropped them off last night.  She even left a note.
  • I found Daddy downstairs making pancakes.  They were delicious!  YUM!
  • I entertained myself until my neighbor friend woke up and came outside to play.
  • We watched one of her Barbie movies, dressed in our princess dresses and "dancing shoes" to dance with the movie.  Mommy thought we were adorable.
  • We rode bikes and scooters in our princess dresses then changed clothes to help Daddy do a little painting on the side of the house.
  • We spent the evening relaxing.  Daddy cooked dinner and I took a shower.  We had a family movie night, watching Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  It was very funny! 



No comments:

Post a Comment