Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Helped Daddy paint shutters this morning.
  • Played with my neighbor friend this afternoon.  We have so much fun together!
  • Daddy cooked yummy fettuccine alfredo for dinner.  YUM!  And Mommy brought me a cup of fruit which I gobbled right up.
  • While climbing on the stairs at the house, I told Mommy, "When I grow up, I want to be a mountain climber and a cow girl."
  • I watched a television show today that was about golfing, so I asked Mommy if we could go to the park to play mini golf.  There was a concert there so we had great music to listen to while playing.  Daddy kept helping to show me how to stand and how to hold the club, but after a few holes, I decided I liked hitting it my way better (and I did much better!).  I told Daddy and Mommy, "I'm awesome at golf!"  I did scratch a bug bite while we were golfing and it started to bleed.  Mommy poured some cold water on it and I told her "It feels like Antarctic!"








No comments:

Post a Comment