Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Skipped breakfast at home and went straight to school to eat breakfast there.
  • We spent time in our listening center today and I was super excited to tell Mommy about it.  My favorite of the books there was Goodnight Train.  I had to show Mommy when she picked me up after school.  I also showed her the picture of me they put on my name card (for home and school) and for my cubby.  She loved my artwork that I had made.  I even made a small one (half sheet) for my friend and put "FRIEND" on it. 
  • I was so excited to see my friend when we got home, but upset that I had to come inside to eat dinner.  We didn't get to play together again until nearly dark.  In the meantime, I helped Daddy clean the window from the porch.  I was a big helper until I decided it was too boring and I'd rather ride my bike.
  • I drew my name and Daddy also drew it.  He also drew my neighbor friend's name with chalk.










No comments:

Post a Comment