Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another long day at home.  I'm so glad I have my neighbor friend to keep me company while Daddy and Dave spend all day painting the house.  We just go from one house to another, playing with toys, on the swingset, in the swimming pool at one house and in the bounce house at the other house.
  • When Mommy got home, she started painting too so we kept playing.  I tried driving my yellow truck, but it didn't work so my friend and I took turns pushing each other in it while "driving."  We loaded it with toys so it looked like we were going on a beach trip.  We scattered our toys all down the sidewalk near our houses (and even another neighbor's house).
  • At the end of the day, we had to exchange toys since we each had toys at the other's house.  How silly! 
  • I ended the evening with a little cuddle time with Mommy (and Indy) while watching a little television.  It was nice to unwind before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment