Friday, August 28, 2015

August 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Only woke up a few times during the night, never waking completely.  It helped that I slept with Mommy.
  • Daddy had to film today, so Mommy stayed home with me all day.  I took medicine off and on all day and Mommy kept making me take my temperature.  It kept going up and down throughout the day.  It got down to 99.8 at one point and that is when Mommy decided to take me to get a slushie from Sheetz, hoping it would cause me to drink something.  I also mentioned I might eat a little pizza, but once it was in front of me I didn't want it anymore. 
  • We headed back home where we laid on the couch the rest of the afternoon and evening.  We watched the movie 101 Dalmatians and several of my other shows, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, and Horseland
  • Mommy continued all day trying to get me to eat and drink and offered to fix or go get me anything I wanted.  I just wasn't feeling up to it.  I was very particular about how many ice cubes were in my water, making Mommy go back and forth to the kitchen to fix it.
  • Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for both of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment