Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got dressed in my beautiful new My Little Pony dress for school (thanks Grandma).  I felt so beautiful in it.  Mommy was already at work, so I had to ask Daddy to finish putting glitter polish on my right hand nails.  Mommy did all the rest last night while I was having my snack, but didn't get to finish my eating hand.  Daddy did a great job.   Now to get Daddy to fix my hair... 
  • It was strange going back to my old school, but I was excited to be in the new Pre-K (big kid) class.  I got to see lots of new friends and we are all super excited for Pre-K to officially start next week.  We sang songs, played outside, took a nap, and I got to sit on the letter "O" on the carpet which is next to Eli.  I seemed very excited about that.
  • Mommy picked me up at school and I showed my teacher all of the school supplies Mommy had for me.  She asked me to write my name on a page to bring to her tomorrow.  Mommy told me I had "homework" and I seemed excited about it.  I was also very excited about book order papers!  I couldn't wait to circle ones I wanted for me (and Gabriel).
  • I convinced Daddy to take us to Panera for dinner then came home and played with Addison, my neighbor friend.  We played dress up and even wore jewelry.  We told Mommy we were pretending to have boyfriends.  Mommy said that Daddy's in trouble.
  • We ended the evening riding bikes and scooters.  We even had a "charging station" next to the house when our scooters and bikes ran out of "gas," needed new batteries, or had flat tires.  Mommy loves my creativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment