Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up super tired!
  • Wore a beautiful dress and was excited Mommy braided my hair in two braids.  She even took me to school this morning for my first official day of Pre-K.  She seemed real excited, more than I was which was strange.  She took pictures on the front porch but the sun was way too bright.  I told her to take my picture in front of the brick wall at school since it would be pretty.
  • I had a great day with my new teacher, Ms. Sara, and my new friends.  We played outside, sang the crocodile song, and drew some lines beginning to make a book.
  • Mommy got an email of pictures from my teacher before she even picked me up from school.
  • We spent the evening at Brother's pizza with my friend Lucy.  We played and played while Mommy and Daddy played trivia.  I had a ball!  Mommy thinks that Lucy and I are so great together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment