Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me up way to early... Boo!  I got dressed and went to work with Mommy for a little while so Daddy could go to an important meeting.  I had fun there visiting with everyone, bumming candy, having Mommy put tattoos on me (I told her "I am very brave" for letting her put tattoos on me).
  • Once Daddy picked me up and brought me home, he put the bounce house up in the backyard and took down the gate between our house and neighbors house so we could play together between the two yards.  We had a ball!  It was great entertainment while Daddy and Dave started painting our house.  I did a little painting, but mostly played, at least until my neighbor friend had to leave, then I just bothered Daddy.
  • When Mommy got home, I showed her my tricks in the bounce house.
  • After dinner and cupcakes (Happy Birthday Dave!), Mommy took me to the Youth Fair!  It was awesome!  I loved seeing all the animals (especially the horses...  two of them even sniffed me).  I rode lots of rides and made new friends.  Mommy and I even shared a delicious strawberry lemonade then rode a hayride back to our car.  I fell asleep on the way home (since Mommy let me stay there until after 11!).
  • Such an awesome day!






























No comments:

Post a Comment