Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up whining for Mommy at 5:30 this morning.  Cuddled with Mommy and Daddy and Mommy noticed I felt a little warm.  I slept very soundly until Daddy made me get up.
  • I was cranky this morning and wasn't very helpful getting ready.
  • Daddy took me to school and I had fun until I got sick.  I threw up in the trashcan then Daddy came to pick me up since they had called him.
  • I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening relaxing on the couch.  I slept off and on, watched lots of television, and cuddled with the animals then Mommy once she got home. 
  • I did sit up a little while to play an iPad game, but mostly just rested. 
  • Mommy's hoping I have an uneventful night and I feel better tomorrow, though school is out of the question for me since I still  have a fever as of late this evening.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment