Friday, August 14, 2015

August 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I let Daddy sleep in a bit, then he took me to get donuts since it was Friday.  I ordered my donut (and Mommy's and one for my neighbor friend) all by myself.
  • After my neighbor friend finally woke up, we played together.  I love playing with her!
  • I took a nap with Indy after my friend had to leave. 
  • Played with my friend more after nap until Mommy got home.
  • Spent the evening with Miss Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy had a date.  We went to Arby's, Wal-mart, then back to their house.  I even got to watch the new Annie movie.  I sang along since I know most of the words.
  • I did complain about a sore throat and ear.  Hopefully I'm not getting sick right before school starts.  I'm definitely tired from all of the playing I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment