Saturday, August 15, 2015

August 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept in a bit then got dressed and ready to head to Mommy's school.
  • I was a super helper while at her school.  I helped load papers into the shredder box, cut out things for the bulletin board, delivered papers, entertained others, and made some art work.  I even made Mommy an "alien" for the door of her office and spelled out my name in paperclips.
  • Mommy and I ate lunch and played at Chick-fil-A.
  • Mommy and I shopped for backpacks and I had trouble finding one with just Ariel on it.  Finally, I found it after I had found an Inside Out one I liked.  Luckily, they were both on sale, so Mommy bought me both.  I was thrilled!
  • After shopping, we went to Orr's to pick blackberries and flowers.  I was very good at doing both and became an expert on blackberries during our time there.  They are a little sour, but I still like them! 
  • We spent the evening walking around at Bike Night.  I was so excited to go, but always forget it is loud at times... I just covered my ears when the motorcycles were driving by.  I got to see the Chick-fil-A cow, SpongeBob, one of Mommy's students that is my friend, and of course lots of motorcycles.  I also got to jump in the bounce house and eat funnel cake and fried Oreos... YUM!
  • I ended the day with a little play time with my friend Addison. 







pointing at the butterfly















No comments:

Post a Comment