Saturday, August 29, 2015

August 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • We had a very rough night last night.  Fever jumped up and I kept waking up talking non-sense.  Luckily I was in Mommy's bed so she was there to help.  After some more medicine and cool cloths on me, I finally started feeling a little better.
  • When I finally woke up this morning, I felt much better.  My fever was nearly gone though I still didn't want to eat and still wanted to lay around.  Luckily, Cameron cuddled with me on the couch to keep me company.
  • Throughout the day, I kept wanting to take my temperature over and over again to make sure I was okay.  It stayed below 100 all day, mostly in the 99 range so Mommy was thrilled, especially after it had peaked at nearly 105 last night.  I finally started getting my appetite back by dinner time, finally eating a little pasta then chowing down on chips by bedtime.
  • Mommy and I worked on my birthday party invitations tonight when I had some energy.  I sealed the envelopes, put Inside Out stickers on the back of the envelopes and wrote the names of the people I am giving them to on the outside of the envelope.  I will have to finish tomorrow.
  • Mommy's hoping another night's sleep will be just what I need to finally get rid of this crud.  She already said we are skipping church tomorrow just as a precaution... don't want to get anyone else sick.  Looks like another day of relaxing on the couch, watching tv, and hanging out with Mommy and Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment