Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up before 9:00 and spent the day playing with my next door neighbor friend.  We played in the bounce house, played with the dogs, and watched a movie together and shared snacks.  We did all this while Daddy and Dave (and Mommy after her work) painted more of the house.  We also rode my bike and helped paint a little. 
  • Daddy, Dave, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia night and our team won again which means more free food... woohoo!  I played the claw machine a few times, but still haven't won anything since they changed the shape and size of the stuffed animals a while back.  Mommy and Daddy say it is now a waste of money.
  • One couple that used to love watching me turn in answers for trivia back when it was on Tuesday night's just recently realized we were coming to trivia on Wednesdays.  They had a Christmas present they had saved just for me and gave it to me tonight.  It was a Frozen cup with a straw (filled with candy) and a sticker book with faces and silly stickers to make their faces funny.  I made them a couple of faces as a thank you, even writing my name on one of the people. 
  • I have talked more and more about God since coming home from camp, saying, "God heals" and "I can spin around in circles because of God."  Mommy thinks it is super sweet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment