Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me up a little earlier than normal this morning and I was not happy about it. 
  • I wore a cute shirt and skirt to school today and was happy to see my friends again.
  • My teachers liked my homework (letter "A") and even put it on the bulletin board with the letters of the other students.  Each of us had to decorate the first letter of our name for the board.  Maddie even had Frozen stickers on hers!  It was a good day at school where we got to play outside two times, got to watch a movie, and I even took a nap.
  • I was so happy to see my neighbor friend when I got home.  We played most of the night together, playing outside on the swings and even putting temporary tattoos on our arms and legs.  We called ourselves "Tattoo girls" and thought we were super cool.
  • I'm looking forward to my first "official" day of Pre-K tomorrow with Ms. Sara as the teacher.  Mommy tells me she has a lot to teach me.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment