Friday, August 21, 2015

August 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up without a tooth this morning.  Not sure what happened to it.  Mommy thinks the tooth fairy may have stopped by and snatched it out of my mouth, but I'm not so sure.  I think she might leave me something tonight.
  • Had a great day at school.  Mommy and Daddy both picked me up and spent some time talking to my new teacher, Ms. Sarah (Pre-K orientation).  I even have homework... to decorate the letter "A."
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to the playground McDonalds.  I had so much fun playing and loved the pencil rubbing Monster High toy in the Happy Meal.
  • After dinner, we went to look at Party City for things for my birthday party (nothing for the party, but I did have fun with the My Little Pony things).  
  • We went to Hagerstown City Park.  I love that place!  So many ducks and geese and more than one large playground.  I had so much fun!
  • After we got home, I relaxed and then fell asleep on the couch.  I was so tired!














No comments:

Post a Comment