Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another tired morning.  
  • I waited until Mommy was walking out the door this morning to go to work to tell her I wanted my hair in two braids.  I didn't understand why she told me Daddy would have to fix it or she would be late for work.  Daddy was only able to do one braid, but at least it was something.  Mommy said I'd  have to wake up earlier if I wanted her to have time to fix my hair.  I also waited until then to tell her that we all have "jobs" in my class.  I'm the "ABC" person which I later explained to her meant I point at the letter as we talk about it.
  • I got to play outside three times and worked on the letters in my name today.  Mommy got pictures again via email of all of us working and playing.  She loves seeing what I'm doing at school.
  • I played with my neighbor friend then did a little shopping with Mommy.  I paused and read a book while Mommy looked around in that area of the store.  I loved walking around Target and picking out what I wanted for my birthday.  My absolute favorite toy was the Fur Real unicorn that costs about $120.  Mommy was shocked at the price.  We got some cool things to give to my teachers on Friday as a little thank you gift.  We ended the evening with a trip to Sweet Frog.  I even got some "ice cream" to bring home for my neighbor friend.  I was super excited about the pineapple upside down cake flavor of yogurt.  Mommy let me take a sip of her Chai drink.  I couldn't quit asking for another drink and Mommy was getting frustrated with me.  She says she never should have let me take a sip.










No comments:

Post a Comment