Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and ran downstairs yelling, "MOMMY... WAIT!" as she got ready to walk out the door.  I just needed a hug, kiss, and ugga-mugga. 
  • Daddy and I went to Wal-mart to get some groceries.  I even got to push my own little cart.  I loved it!
  • I made a "castle" of block on the landing of the stairs.  I even added my ponies and unicorn.  I was very proud of myself.
  • After helping Daddy with some laundry, I got to play with my neighbor friend for a little while before heading toward Mommy's school.  I fell asleep on the way, so Daddy sat with me while I slept in the car for a bit.
  • Grandma took me to Hagerstown where we went to JoAnn's to look for a Halloween costume pattern (I'm hoping to be Aerial the Mermaid).  Since it was close, we got to go to Monkey Joe's for a few minutes too.  Then we went to Chick-fil-A and Target.  I even had Grandma take my traditional Target picture.  We finished our evening of fun with Sweet Frog.  I even brought some home to share with Mommy when she got to the house.











No comments:

Post a Comment