Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up in the middle of the night crying while half-asleep since I was hurting.  Mommy was so sad and realized maybe I really wasn't feeling too good.
  • I felt better after waking up in the morning, so I got dressed in a beautiful dress, had Mommy put my hair in two braids, then scooted my way to church.  I had fun playing with my friend Tori.  I've missed her!
  • After lunch and a little work at Mommy's school, we stopped by MedExpress to have me checked out.  Turns out I do have infection in both ears so the doc gave me some medicine for my ears, eyes, and throat.  Mommy says I'm a hot mess!
  • After running a few errands, I came home for the evening.  I ended up taking an hour nap awkwardly on the edge of the recliner.  Daddy was afraid to move me.
  • We ended the night relaxing, taking a bath, and having Mommy paint my nails and pack my backpack for school tomorrow.  I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment