Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Spent much of the morning at home relaxing while daddy did a little housework. This afternoon we ran a few errands and then went to Mommy's School where daddy and I helped her set up for tomorrow's STEAM event. I was a big helper, setting up examples and helping to plug in the devices to charge. I even got to model a few of the green screen outfits!  I can't wait to come to the event tomorrow and be a big helper to Mommy!

Mommy reminded me that today was her and daddy's anniversary. I was very excited and asked Mommy how old she and daddy were when they got married. I decided that we should go to dinner at Chick-fil-A. I got to play with some new friends there.

Mommy and I did a little shopping and then we came home. I was excited to ride my bike some more so Daddy let me ride in the parking lot since we didn't have time to go to the park before it got dark.

Hopefully mommy wakes me up early so I can go help her set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment