Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had another restful day that was mostly spent at home. Daddy and I did a little grocery shopping, but other than that we stayed home. We watched a few old movies that Daddy showed me we had stored. They weren't DVDs, they were VHS tapes.

I also spent time practicing my singing. Mommy forgot to mention and yesterday's blog that we watched Annie together last night. While watching the movie, Daddy mentioned that I should start practicing so I could try out to be in the musical Annie which is coming up soon. He helped me find a song that I can use to audition and I practiced it over and over again last night and then over and over and over and over again today. I'm very excited about the possibility of being on stage.

I made a very small obstacle course on the porch with my sidewalk chalk. I made the curve a little too sharp and my scooter didn't want to run over it. I didn't really ride through the obstacle course, just tried to push my scooter through.

I was a little disappointed that it rained so much today since Daddy talked about taking me to practice learning to ride my bicycle. Hopefully tomorrow will be less wet so I can try to ride.

Before bed, mommy and I played "Mischievious Perry" which is a game we like to play using the Perry the Platypus stuffed animal. Mom and I take turns having Perry found doing very strange things. For example, he had a Christmas party and the bathroom with my small Christmas tree. He also dove head-first into a box of cereal instead of pouring it in the bowl for his bedtime snack. Sometimes it's fun to just be silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment