Wednesday, August 9, 2017

August 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy took me back to the park to ride my bike again today.  He said I didn't do as well today as yesterday,  but still did well.  When I told Mommy about playing at the park, I told her there was a summer camp group that was there and that they didn't think I was smart.  I told them, "I know what five times five is... twenty-five!" Then they realized I am smart!

Played with Tori during the church meetings.  We hung out with her stuffed sloth out on the front porch of the church.  Tori drew a picture of me that I thought was really good.  I had to give her a big hug when we left since she is heading out to vacation tomorrow.

When we got home from church,  I played with the neighbor kids with water guns.  I had just enough daylight to get soaking wet before heading inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment