Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke grandma up because I needed breakfast. Had one bowl of cereal and two servings of waffles.

Grandma and I got ready to go out for a while. I picked McDonalds to eat because of the large play area. Of course I made lots of friends.

We left there to shop for the twin's birthday.  We had a lot of fun.

Grandma then took me to KMart and got me two pairs of flip-flops. They are beautiful.

We got changed and met David for dinner at Cozumel. I had cheese sauce, quesadilla, rice, and guacamole. I then entertained everyone with coloring and drawing.

Grandpa and grandma took me to South Charleston and their Summerfest. We listened to music, saw Ronnie and Sherry, and grandma and I climbed the steps to the top of the mound. They also had a big bouncy house and an blow up obstacle course that I played in and I also had a snow cone and cotton candy. It was so much fun.

After we got home it was time for night time snack, medicine, brushing the teeth, and bed.

Busy day today and probably another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment