Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up so excited to get dressed and ready to spend some time with Mrs. Clark.  She picked me up and we went to Hagerstown to the Discovery Museum. We had a great time playing and investigating the things that were there. Mrs. Clark said I even thought about flying home in the airplane that she took my picture in. That was just one of the many pictures she sent Mommy throughout the day.  After we finished playing at the museum, she took me to Olive Garden for a nice lunch. I knew Mommy would be jealous so I asked Mrs. Clark to send her a picture of me eating there. After lunch,  we went to the mall.  She bought me a beautiful dress with a matching purse.  She also bought me an ice cream cone.  We ended our time together with a shopping trip to Wal-Mart.  I helped Mrs. Clark get some things for her class and she bought me sings play-doh.  We had so much fun!

I got home in time to play with my neighbor friend for a little bit before heading to church.  Tori and I had so much fun playing together!  I have missed her so much while she was away at camp most of the summer.

Today was a really great day!  I loved spending time with Mrs. Clark!  I have really missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment