Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

We left mommy and I was very sad.
Grandma and grandpa had to pick up something from Mommy's school so I went with them. I saw Miss Sherri, Miss Pam, and Mr Myers while we were there. Mr Myers gave me candy. I also wrote a note for mommy and left it on her desk.

We began our road trip (ugh, 6 hours.)
We all played the find a certain color car and/or truck. It was fun.

We stopped to get gas and a snack, I love my fruit. After I had my snack I got sleepy and decided to take a little nap.

When I woke up we were about an hour away we from grandpa and grandma's house. I thought I had slept for about 20 minutes instead of the 2 hours.

Went to pick up Lucy and then head to grandpa and grandma's.  Grandma had a meeting so I entertained grandpa with dominoes and shopkins.

Grandma fixed spaghetti and then we watch Ninja Warrior before snack, medicine, and tooth brushing.
I'm so excited because I have a "play date" with Jeremiah tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment