Friday, August 4, 2017

August 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Note from Mommy:  Tonight we tried something new... Alyson dictated her own blog as the phone typed.  I only changed a few words for clarification, otherwise it is just as she said it.  Enjoy!

Today I started off with a bowl of fruit loops.

And then I watch the movie called Big Hero 6. Just when Big Hero 6 ended daddy woke up. And then I went to the library and then ran some errands with my dad. And then I went to my friend's house to have a playdate and my friend's name was Tori. And then my friends Tori's Neighbor House we went swimming.

And we swim with her neighbors dogs. And then our playdate almost ended but then we went to Dairy Queen and then they drive me home. And then I was sad my play day end but I can't wait for tomorrow to have another fun day the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment