Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

I wasn't quite so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. Daddy walked away while I was getting dressed and I fell back asleep until he came back upstairs. I guess maybe I do need to start going to bed a little bit earlier.

At Mommy's school, I wrote a couple more "good morning" notes to give out to her co-workers. They seem to really like my notes and Mommy really likes and I'm practicing my handwriting and distracting myself a bit.

In gym class today all we did was walk around to music and when the music stopped we had to get on a circle. When I explained this to mommy she was confused and thought we were playing a game like musical chairs but I told her that everyone ended up with a circle and no one was out so it wasn't really a game. I seemed disappointed. I ended the day on pink and overall had a good day. I even had my homework finished by the time mommy came to get me from Mrs. Clark's room.

Daddy cooked a yummy dinner on the grill. I ate quite a bit. We started watching how movie from Redbox, boss baby. We didn't finish the movie but I did get a little bit of play time with my neighbor friend before bed. I also managed to have two helpings of cereal for a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment