Saturday, August 26, 2017

August 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy surprised Mommy and I by bringing us Chick-fil-A for breakfast. I love their chicken minis and don't usually get to eat them. So I was very excited!

Mommy had to work the soccer game at her school so Daddy did a little housework while I relaxed and watched a little television. I spent a little time organizing my room and cleaning off my desk. I was very proud to show it off to Mommy and Daddy.

My spend a little time riding my scooter and visiting my neighbor friends. There was a big event in town with fire trucks and some other things for us to do, so I had to go check it out. I got my face painted, got a snow cone, and got some free stuff. I even got to add my hand print two a truck covered in art.

Before bed, mommy and I played hide-and-seek with the stuffed animals. Also, Daddy and I tried to figure out the AR cube that Miss Pam had given me to try to learn. It was pretty cool, but I'll have to spend some more time with it.

I can't wait for church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment