Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

What a great day!  I mastered riding my bicycle!!!  Daddy took me to the park in the grassy area so that way when fell, it wouldn't hurt as bad.  I surprised him!  I didn't really fall... leaned a few times and jumped off, but quickly was off to the races!!!  I spent more time later in the afternoon and evening riding... so much so that my bottom was hurting!  Mommy even video-chatted with Grandma so she could see me ride!  Mommy and Daddy wonder how long ago that I could have been riding the bike since I caught on so quickly.

Got to play a brief while with my neighbor friend and then Mommy and I went for a walk.  I rider my scooter while she walked.  Mommy and I played a couple of card games and listened to (and sang along to) a few songs.  We had fun and laughed a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment