Friday, August 25, 2017

August 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited that it was Game Day and excited to wear my new Cardinal shirt. On the way to school, I spilled jelly from my toast on my shirt and my shorts but Mommy was able to clean it up.

I was a big help to mrs. Clark again today. She called a Lily and I heard Junior hates. We stickered her journals and helped her with other things this morning.

My end of the day on Blue which wasn't as high as I have been getting, but I told Mommy I got a little chatty at the end of the day and got clipped down.

How is excited to be able to go to the game with Mommy. I got to play with Maggie and also my friend Kayla during part of the game. We ran around, drink frozen lemonade, and even got to run on the field after the game. I loved my tattoo on my face and especially loved my face painted Cardinal and my new cheerleader hair bow. I also had red, white, and blue beads. I was full of Cardinal Spirit even though I barely watch the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment