Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a great day at school.  My favorite part of the day was recess and playing with a friend with the same name as me. She is in a different class than me but we have the same recess.  I was excited for computer time, but all we did was watch a video about being safe online.   I told Mommy,  "we've been in school all this time and haven't even been on the computer yet!"  I was excited to have ended the day on "one above pink" nearly the highest you can get!

Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner and play time.  At home,  I finished my homework. Apple-tini helped with my homework, trying to steal my pencil since she thought it was a toy.

Went to the park where Daddy had a group picnic.  I got to play with Tori.  All was well until I wrecked my bike first time. Then I wrecked it again and then I fell off the merry-go-round. Mommy wonders if I'm going through a growth spurt or was just being clumsy today. Either way no major injuries just a little scrape and lots of tears and whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment