Friday, August 18, 2017

August 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Multiple bowls of cereal again for breakfast and then a bowl of cinnamon apples in the car on the way out of town.  Was so excited to be heading back home to Mommy and Daddy.

Got home in time to relax and play with my pets a few minutes before getting my clothes changed for orientation.  

We stopped to eat dinner on the way andI saw a friend from last year's class.  I would leave him alone... kept waving at him and talking. 

At my first grade orientation,  I met my teacher, Ms. Henson, sat in my desk,  looked at my cubby, and learned a little about 1st grade.  Afterward,  I had to stop and visit some of my specials teachers and Mrs. Clark.  I miss her and hope I get to see her lots even though I'll be in the other hallway this year.  It sounds like this year will be lots of fun!

Can't wait for a birthday party tomorrow with my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment