Thursday, August 17, 2017

August 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke grandma up so she could fix me breakfast. After my three breakfasts we had a relaxing morning. We just had a couple of errands to run. After we got through I made a fort in the family room and did fashion pet makeovers.

Then grandma and I went to Camden Park. Even though it was hot we had a great time. We even rode the log flume three times. I was finally tall enough to ride the flying ride. It was great.
After we got home I took a shower. It made me feel so much better.

After my bath grandma and I played Clue Jr and then it was time for snack, medicine, teeth brushing and bed. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to see Apple, mommy and daddy, and the rest of my "brothers and sisters."

No comments:

Post a Comment